- 14 October 2021
Baglietto: a company working in the construction, refitting, and repair of pleasure boats
Address: Viale San Bartolomeo, 414 - 19126 La Spezia
Baglietto is a shipyard specialised in the production of yachts (planing in aluminum and displacement in steel and aluminium) from 38 to 65 metres.
In 2012, the purchase of the Baglietto brand by Gruppo Gavio marked a new and important beginning in the history of the brand, guaranteeing excellent results in terms of efficiency, services offered and professionalism. Indeed the strength of an international group working in key development areas like technology, transports, and boating, is combined with the excellence of materials, the Italian design and artistry of a historic brand, in order to create prestigious vessel with top-of-the-line technology and performance, adaptable to any personalisation and becoming points of reference for the industry.
This new beginning is also evident in the structure of the shipyard, completely redefined and modernised. Over a surface area of 35,000 m², a travel lift of 700 tonnes allows for the towing of boats up to 60 metres, to which are added 2 rollers of equivalent capacity and piers capable of hosting up to 12 vessels. The construction of a covered pool for vessels up to 120 metres and a warehouse for vessels up to 60 metri (to be added to the 4 existing ones) has led to an average annual production of 3/4 units.
Services offered by the shipyard are:
- towage, launching, dry dock and substitution of sacrificial anodes;
- carpentry metal and fibreglass works;
- repair of steel or alloy materials;
- mechanical repairs on engines and transmissions;
- installation and work on plumbing and electricity systems;
- installation and maintenance of electronic systems;
- anti-rust and waterproofing treatments;
- professional varnishing;
- restyling and repair of furniture.
In particular a great amount of attention is dedicated to refitting and repair works, carried out in a facility which can count on:
- a technical office with highly qualified professionals capable of taking on any project and follow it through every phase;
- a warehouse for equipment;
- a historical archive of reference from which can be taken any type of information needed on models, materials and spare parts manufactured by Baglietto from the moment it was founded.
- 4 October 2021
Timeless elegance together with technical innovation makes the Paraggina 10 (and Corvetta 24) stand out during the Genoa Boat Show
The designer, Alberto Mancini presented the designs for the new Tankoa T760 “Apache”, a 76-metre mega yacht inspired by modern architecture. With a striking flying pool with transparent bottom
Presenting “IJE”, the 108-metre giga yacht, Benetti’s flagship at the Monaco Yacht Show Orders for 16 mega yachts between 50 and 100 metres
- 30 September 2021
At Monaco, Benetti displayed Zazou, a 65-metre super yacht, and the giga yacht IJE, 108 metres, flagship of the MYS. The shipyard has announced an order portfolio of 16 yachts ranging between 50 and 100 metres
- 23 September 2021
Certified products and over 30 years' experience in the shipbuilding industry, Naval Tecno Sud presents its top products at the Genoa Boat Show
- 22 September 2021