- 7 April 2021
Cantiere Incorvaia: working in the storage, maintenance, repair, refitting, and assistance for pleasure craft
Address: Via Aurelia - 17047 Vado Ligure (SV)
Cantiere Incorvaia is a shipyard located in Vado Ligure, also offering services in the ports of Savona, Varazze, Finale Ligure, Loano, Alassio, Imperia and Sanremo.
The facility is equipped with an external area and a dockyard and also has:
- a 70 tonne crane for towage and launch (taking place in the basin);
- a motorised tailer that guarantees transport of vessels within the area safely.
the shipyard offers a full range of services:
- waterproofing treatments (guaranteed for 5 years);
- assistance and maintenance of marine engines of all makes and electrical systems;
- modification and repair of hull bottoms, keels and wheelhouses;
- personalisation of topside colours;
- construction and restoration of teak decking;
- construction and restoration of interiors;
- hull preparation and modification of bottoms, fin keels and casings for competitive sail boats;
- construction of personalised beach doors;
- technical assistance for R.I.N.A. and for inspections in case of accidents.
The highly qualified staff, the high quality materials and accurate work guarantee the creation of vessels that are unique and particularly appreciated by clients. In addition, upon client request, the company will collect the boat from its mooring, transport it by sea to the facility and, upon completion of the work, bring it back to its original location.
- 30 March 2021
The new Pardo Endurance 60 was launched at Marina di Ravenna, where it sailed its first few miles during an attentive 12-hour test. The new model has now officially entered the fleet of Pardo Yachts
- 25 March 2021
The utmost discretion regarding Valentino Rossi’s new yacht, launched in the Sanlorenzo shipyard in Ameglia, but it will only be ready in May. This is how much it cost
- 23 March 2021
The well-known global provider of high tech marine products and services announces the opening of a new office in Fort Lauderdale focused on supplies, assistance and maintenance
- 12 March 2021
Confindustria Nautica has published the new edition of Monitor, the mid-year statistical report, with updates on the pleasure boating industry
Volvo Penta talks to LN: “With our automatic docking yacht system and green engines we will revolutionise boating”. Interview with Nicola Pomi
- 5 March 2021