- 12 January 2021
Cantiere Incorvaia: working in the storage, maintenance, repair, refitting, and assistance for pleasure craft
Address: Via Aurelia - 17047 Vado Ligure (SV)
Cantiere Incorvaia is a shipyard located in Vado Ligure, also offering services in the ports of Savona, Varazze, Finale Ligure, Loano, Alassio, Imperia and Sanremo.
The facility is equipped with an external area and a dockyard and also has:
- a 70 tonne crane for towage and launch (taking place in the basin);
- a motorised tailer that guarantees transport of vessels within the area safely.
the shipyard offers a full range of services:
- waterproofing treatments (guaranteed for 5 years);
- assistance and maintenance of marine engines of all makes and electrical systems;
- modification and repair of hull bottoms, keels and wheelhouses;
- personalisation of topside colours;
- construction and restoration of teak decking;
- construction and restoration of interiors;
- hull preparation and modification of bottoms, fin keels and casings for competitive sail boats;
- construction of personalised beach doors;
- technical assistance for R.I.N.A. and for inspections in case of accidents.
The highly qualified staff, the high quality materials and accurate work guarantee the creation of vessels that are unique and particularly appreciated by clients. In addition, upon client request, the company will collect the boat from its mooring, transport it by sea to the facility and, upon completion of the work, bring it back to its original location.
Pagliarini International Boats expands its range for pleasure boaters with 4 new Italian shipyards and new products already available
- 5 January 2021
Pagliarini International Boats has expanded and improved its boating range, identifying a series of new and particularly interesting products for the Italian boating industry. Here is the news
- 4 January 2021
Sanlorenzo Superyacht continues its march forward with new sales, a number of deliveries and the contemporary construction of three new units for the 52Steel, 62Steel and 44Alloy models
The Chief Commercial Officer for the new Baglietto to LN: “From our fusion with CCN we can expect more efficiency and strength in the world market”
- 23 December 2020
Like a wave in continuous movement, Baglietto renews itself and restarts with a new organisation, a completely revisited range, and two new builds of 42 and 52 metres sold in the last 6 months. Our interview with the chief commercial officer, Fabio Ermetto
Cantieri Navali di Sestri gives voice to a dream Montaldo: “With a refit we can bring the most beautiful memories back to life”
- 23 December 2020
Interview with Fulvio Montaldo, owner of Cantieri Navali di Sestri, who explains to us the essence of refitting, which reignites the connection between an owner and his vessel, and why Covid increased demand
Benetti begins construction on the new FB283 mega yacht: 62 metres long to satisfy all the owner’s needs
- 3 December 2020