- 19 February 2021
Eco Air Team
Eco Air Team: working in Environmental Services
Address: Via Cornigliano, 384R - 16152 Genova
Eco Air Team is a company working in Environmental Services, specialised in the cleaning and reclamation of :
- air conditioning, aeration and ventilation ducts in the pleasure boating, naval, commercial, industrial, and accommodation sectors.
- pipes, fans, and motors of smoke extraction systems in the kitchens of yachts, mega yachts and restaurants.
Currently, the provisions regulating auto-control procedures (HACCP) place the responsibility on the manager to maintain and upkeep the systems and therefore, as there are no specific legal obligations, maintenance is only undertaken when a problem arises (like leaking from extractors or the presence of smoke and bad odours).
The objective of Eco Air Team is to work together with operators in the sector to apply and maintain HACCP provisions, guaranteeing an essential service to work in optimal safety conditions and offering clients the certainty of impeccable hygiene. Periodic maintenance of systems offers a number of advantages:
- no bad odours or dripping;
- prevention and protection against biological risks;
- prevention from insect, mould, and microbial infestations;
- fire prevention;
- Maintaining a comfortable workplace environment;
- optimising system functions;
- reduction in energy consumption and costs;
- keeping in line with provisions for safety and hygiene;
- longer life for extraction systems.
The company has technologically advanced and innovative equipment and procedures capable of cleaning and reclaiming the entire system without having to dismantle it.
Cleaning is done using Lifa Special Cleaner 30 Multi, Hepa Clean 4000 and Video Inspector Duct Control Mini during days when companies are closed to the public, or at night.
- 10 February 2021
Boat leasing contracts increased by 21.9% last year, with a spike during the Genoa Boat Show that, Covid notwithstanding, was a huge success
- 4 February 2021
Interview with Luigi Gambelli from Timone Yachts who gives us an overview of his company and the boating industry in this delicate period of emergency
- 12 January 2021
Azimut 53 is the name of the new boat for families who love to spend a long time on board. A mid-sized flybridge, beautiful, spacious and smart, that will be presented at the beginning of 2021
Pagliarini International Boats expands its range for pleasure boaters with 4 new Italian shipyards and new products already available
- 5 January 2021
Pagliarini International Boats has expanded and improved its boating range, identifying a series of new and particularly interesting products for the Italian boating industry. Here is the news
- 4 January 2021