Eco Air Team
Eco Air Team: working in Environmental Services
Address: Via Cornigliano, 384R - 16152 Genova
Eco Air Team is a company working in Environmental Services, specialised in the cleaning and reclamation of :
- air conditioning, aeration and ventilation ducts in the pleasure boating, naval, commercial, industrial, and accommodation sectors.
- pipes, fans, and motors of smoke extraction systems in the kitchens of yachts, mega yachts and restaurants.
Currently, the provisions regulating auto-control procedures (HACCP) place the responsibility on the manager to maintain and upkeep the systems and therefore, as there are no specific legal obligations, maintenance is only undertaken when a problem arises (like leaking from extractors or the presence of smoke and bad odours).
The objective of Eco Air Team is to work together with operators in the sector to apply and maintain HACCP provisions, guaranteeing an essential service to work in optimal safety conditions and offering clients the certainty of impeccable hygiene. Periodic maintenance of systems offers a number of advantages:
- no bad odours or dripping;
- prevention and protection against biological risks;
- prevention from insect, mould, and microbial infestations;
- fire prevention;
- Maintaining a comfortable workplace environment;
- optimising system functions;
- reduction in energy consumption and costs;
- keeping in line with provisions for safety and hygiene;
- longer life for extraction systems.
The company has technologically advanced and innovative equipment and procedures capable of cleaning and reclaiming the entire system without having to dismantle it.
Cleaning is done using Lifa Special Cleaner 30 Multi, Hepa Clean 4000 and Video Inspector Duct Control Mini during days when companies are closed to the public, or at night.
Genoa is becoming the boating capital: 369 million euro turnover in 2019. “But we need more space to attract suppliers and new vessels”
- 16 October 2020
Meeting with international guests and members of Ligurian boating at Palazzo della Borsa. Toti and Bucci declare: “We have all the puzzle pieces we need to make Genoa the European capital of Mediterranean pleasure boating”
- 15 October 2020
Antonini Navi has garnered a lot of interest at the Genoa Boat Show with its ambitious project, UP40
This is how B.Yond 37M will look like. Benetti releases the video rendering for its new expedition yacht
After the announcements made at the yearly press conference for Azimut Benetti in Portofino, here is the first video rendering of the first model of B.Yond, a new collection of expedition megayachts by Benetti
“To help relaunch a passion for sailing, we need new and innovative products”: our interview with Luca Bassani, founder of Wally
- 28 September 2020
Luca Bassani, founder of the iconic brand, Wally, talks about the future of boating and ever new challenges
- 10 August 2020