- 11 May 2021
Eco Air Team
Eco Air Team: working in Environmental Services
Address: Via Cornigliano, 384R - 16152 Genova
Eco Air Team is a company working in Environmental Services, specialised in the cleaning and reclamation of :
- air conditioning, aeration and ventilation ducts in the pleasure boating, naval, commercial, industrial, and accommodation sectors.
- pipes, fans, and motors of smoke extraction systems in the kitchens of yachts, mega yachts and restaurants.
Currently, the provisions regulating auto-control procedures (HACCP) place the responsibility on the manager to maintain and upkeep the systems and therefore, as there are no specific legal obligations, maintenance is only undertaken when a problem arises (like leaking from extractors or the presence of smoke and bad odours).
The objective of Eco Air Team is to work together with operators in the sector to apply and maintain HACCP provisions, guaranteeing an essential service to work in optimal safety conditions and offering clients the certainty of impeccable hygiene. Periodic maintenance of systems offers a number of advantages:
- no bad odours or dripping;
- prevention and protection against biological risks;
- prevention from insect, mould, and microbial infestations;
- fire prevention;
- Maintaining a comfortable workplace environment;
- optimising system functions;
- reduction in energy consumption and costs;
- keeping in line with provisions for safety and hygiene;
- longer life for extraction systems.
The company has technologically advanced and innovative equipment and procedures capable of cleaning and reclaiming the entire system without having to dismantle it.
Cleaning is done using Lifa Special Cleaner 30 Multi, Hepa Clean 4000 and Video Inspector Duct Control Mini during days when companies are closed to the public, or at night.
- 7 May 2021
The smaller model, MCY66 by the shipyard in Gorizia is equipped like a full sized yacht, but on a smaller scale
- 29 April 2021
The Benetti shipyard is riding the positive wave of the Italian boating industry, with a portfolio of 34 boats on order, for a value equivalent to 700 million euros. Here are the successful models
North Sardinia Sail is the top nautical charter company in Sardinia: “Hiring a boat? Anyone can do that now”
- 28 April 2021
North Sardinia Sail is the top company in Sardinia working in pleasure boat charters, with a turnover of 6,700,000 euros. NSS Charter is among the top 400 companies in Sardinia
- 22 April 2021
All the benefits of the Volvo Penta IPS, installed on Amer Yachts vessels since 2014. Why this has revealed itself to be an excellent choice, and a money saver as well
- 13 April 2021