- 14 October 2021
Eco Air Team
Eco Air Team: working in Environmental Services
Address: Via Cornigliano, 384R - 16152 Genova
Eco Air Team is a company working in Environmental Services, specialised in the cleaning and reclamation of :
- air conditioning, aeration and ventilation ducts in the pleasure boating, naval, commercial, industrial, and accommodation sectors.
- pipes, fans, and motors of smoke extraction systems in the kitchens of yachts, mega yachts and restaurants.
Currently, the provisions regulating auto-control procedures (HACCP) place the responsibility on the manager to maintain and upkeep the systems and therefore, as there are no specific legal obligations, maintenance is only undertaken when a problem arises (like leaking from extractors or the presence of smoke and bad odours).
The objective of Eco Air Team is to work together with operators in the sector to apply and maintain HACCP provisions, guaranteeing an essential service to work in optimal safety conditions and offering clients the certainty of impeccable hygiene. Periodic maintenance of systems offers a number of advantages:
- no bad odours or dripping;
- prevention and protection against biological risks;
- prevention from insect, mould, and microbial infestations;
- fire prevention;
- Maintaining a comfortable workplace environment;
- optimising system functions;
- reduction in energy consumption and costs;
- keeping in line with provisions for safety and hygiene;
- longer life for extraction systems.
The company has technologically advanced and innovative equipment and procedures capable of cleaning and reclaiming the entire system without having to dismantle it.
Cleaning is done using Lifa Special Cleaner 30 Multi, Hepa Clean 4000 and Video Inspector Duct Control Mini during days when companies are closed to the public, or at night.
- 4 October 2021
Timeless elegance together with technical innovation makes the Paraggina 10 (and Corvetta 24) stand out during the Genoa Boat Show
The designer, Alberto Mancini presented the designs for the new Tankoa T760 “Apache”, a 76-metre mega yacht inspired by modern architecture. With a striking flying pool with transparent bottom
Presenting “IJE”, the 108-metre giga yacht, Benetti’s flagship at the Monaco Yacht Show Orders for 16 mega yachts between 50 and 100 metres
- 30 September 2021
At Monaco, Benetti displayed Zazou, a 65-metre super yacht, and the giga yacht IJE, 108 metres, flagship of the MYS. The shipyard has announced an order portfolio of 16 yachts ranging between 50 and 100 metres
- 23 September 2021
Certified products and over 30 years' experience in the shipbuilding industry, Naval Tecno Sud presents its top products at the Genoa Boat Show
- 22 September 2021