- 18 June 2021
Four Marine: company working in the brokerage, sales, assistance, storage, maintenance, and refitting of pleasure boats
Address: Via R. Biehler, 6 – 17051 Andora (SV)
Four Marine is a well-known shipyard founded 25 years ago with the aim of offering its clients effective and professional sales and assistance services, including a wider range of products and services of the highest quality connected to the purchase, use and management of a vessel.
The shipyard has 2,000 m² of covered area and 2,000 m² of open area dedicated to the display of new and used motor boats, storage and shipbuilding works.
Four Marine offers the following services:
- sales and assistance for new and used boats;
- sale, installation and assistance of marine engines;
- assistance in Liguria and Cote d’Azur;
- interventions in port and/or at sea;
- Storage and winter storage;
- maintenance of hulls and engines;
- careening and antifouling;
- general shipbuilding;
- mounting of bow thrusters, electro-hydraulic gangplanks, electronic equipment, radar and pilots;
- customisation of vessels under the Riviera Boats brand;
- refitting, renovation and restoration;
- sea and land transfers;
- leasing and financing;
- insurance policies.
In addition the company is an exclusive dealer and installation and assistance centre for the following brands:
- Garmin (partner for the supply and installation of electronic equipment, radar and autopilots).
- 1 June 2021
Alberto Galassi, chief executive officer for Ferretti Group, talks to Liguria Nautica about the Venice Boat Show and the boating industry: “The results for this semester will be surprising”
- 29 May 2021
Riva 68’ Diable is a new design by Riva and is a unique open yacht with a high concentration of sportiness, innovation and liveability.
- 11 May 2021
Tankoa Yachts has sold the first model of the T580, a 58-metre super yacht enhancing the fleet of the Italian shipyard. Design by Francesco Paszkowski
- 7 May 2021
The smaller model, MCY66 by the shipyard in Gorizia is equipped like a full sized yacht, but on a smaller scale
- 29 April 2021